Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Photography is my passion!

I have been taken photos ever since i had my hands on a camera. I never took photography serious till about 5 years ago. I just never thought of it as a career, more of a hobby. I couldn't stop my self from all the creative things running through my mind and how to achieve this image in my head through a lens. So I started reading tons of books on photography and couldn't stop. I was obsessed!!! Learning everything from lighting to ISO to White balance, f- stop, shutter speed, and the list goes on. Learning how everything worked from a technical aspect just had my attention and I wanted to know everything!! Of course I don't know everything but I have learned so much and my passion for photography is growing and growing and I'm learning to feel out my type of photographry. I really love natural lighting and taken photos of people. I'm also starting to use studio lighting, I do feel a lot of clients do want a studio setting photo and i want to give people what they want. So I'm off to create some more memories and amazing photos!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment