Monday, January 27, 2014

Brighten up the staircase!!

 So it begins... another home project for the McCarthy's! This is photography related right? Anyways for those who don't know me to well I'm addicted to home improvements and so is my hubby. I have so many projects I want to start and frankly its just finding the time to do them.  Our stair case was BORING! The walls needed at least a coat of of paint or something. We decided to do a little board and batten and eventually carry this down the main hallway. We chipped away at it little by little and I would say a month later the staircase is finally finish. Im so happy with the results that I had to show you all.  Whew I'm so lucky to have such a patience husband and a handy one at that.  I did put him to work but he enjoys this kind of stuff. I think... 

Before





After











No comments:

Post a Comment