Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Looking for newbies...HURRY!

I am currently learning all about newborn photography and need baby models to help me out! I only have a few spots left so HURRY!! Why? Because this is an awesome deal! I may be new to this side of photography but yes I'm an experienced photographer and I do like to call myself a professional!  Over the last couple weeks I have met some beautiful little faces!! I do have to say the baby fever hits me!  What does this $50 fee include. Glad you asked! This fee includes my time and editing. 5 plus images (depending on how the session went) These images will only be sent via email at high resolution with print release.  NOTE: Anything outside of a 30 mile radius will be charged a travel fee of $30.



MEET AVA, TREY, AND ARCHER










No comments:

Post a Comment