Thursday, January 17, 2013

Welcome Baby Ava

I been meaning to post the new addition to our family. I'm an aunt again to a beautiful little girl! Ava is my 4th niece! I rushed to the hospital as fast as I could so I could watch the birth! My sister had her 1st baby fast to so I figured I'd better not wait to long or I'll miss it again.  I got the text, "they broke my water" 30 mins later I arrived and the moment I walked in my sister was in a lot of pain. I asked did you get an epidural? She said no!!!! Its too late Im 9cm already! I said what! Wait you were 4cm 2 hours ago and your at 9cm now!! Minutes later she said She is coming I gotta push.  This is the moment the nurse tells her oh no you cant push yet! Hey lady you cant control mother nature, this baby is coming out with or without the doctor here. Yep Ava came fast, like 15 mins fast! I feel so honored to be apart of that day! I also think its super cool that she was born on halloween. How cool are her birthdays going to be! Enjoy the birth of AVA!































No comments:

Post a Comment