Monday, May 14, 2012

Battle Wounds!

It's that time of year where my son just wants to be outside almost 24/7. He is discovering how fast he really can run and let me tell you how nervous I get!! My heart skips a beat when he wipes out and the flood gates open and the screaming pain of skinned knees!! I feel I will probably make a trip or two to the the ER this summer for how accident prone he is. I have to suck it up and hold my tears back when he has his classic moments of meeting the concrete! 

Last week Cohen was running playing basketball with daddy and hit the concrete so hard I cringed!! His tears came pouring out with the loud screams/ gasping for air in pain!! Soon after he calmed down he hiked his shorts up all evening saying "boo boo mama" Just like a typical boy proud of his battle wounds!





No comments:

Post a Comment