Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Crazy busy week!!

It's been a crazy week and I cant keep up!! I have took so many photos and I cant keep up with the editing. I can only find time when Cohen is napping and thats if I don't have to clean or do laundry or just pass out on the couch. Cohen has been keeping me busy. He has had so many play dates with his friends Brayden, Cameron and Kelsey. His cousin came to visit this week too! (Kayden and MaKenna) I took Cohen to toys r us yesterday and we got a water table and its been a hit! Ill have to shoot more photos of him the water table.  Here are a few pics from the week, have a wonderful and enjoy!

Daddy and Coco watching go karts at swings and things

     

                                                      Kayden's feet, chilling on the couch



                                                I love how she crosses her feet reading her book!



                                                                MaKenna is one chill baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment