Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The end of our weekend...

Ok so I have about 5mins to write this blog, type this blog not write! Lol! Cohen is upstairs with daddy filling his bath (Cohen's bath!) I figured I'd sneak on the computer to finish up my blog from the weekend while I sip on my skinny girl cocktail, mmmm is this a good cocktail!! 

Anyways monday was Memorial Day and we went to watch the parade in Berea and grandma and grandpa McCarthy came along too. It was fun to see the look on Cohen's face as the fire trucks passed right by us. He was just smiling ear to ear! Did I mention it was 92 degrees out. So hot! We left the parade and heading for lunch and continued our day to hang out as a family.  I snapped a few photos from the parade and thought about my grandpa and thanked me lucky stars for our freedom and for the ones who served for all of us! Enjoy and have a fabulous rest of the week.









                           Whats a parade without a classic Mini Cooper!! 



 Cohen decided to help stack up all the cones. Now if I could get him to clean up at home!





No comments:

Post a Comment